Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Wish List to Santa

Dear Santa,

This is my first letter to you, so if its rough, don't blame me!
How are your elves doing? I bet they're very busy at this time of year, Well, there going to be even more busy once you hear what i want.....
Okay, so I like totally saw this fab toy on TV, and its called Polly pockets. There is this one where its like a jet air plane, and there going on vacation, and its totally fetch! I want it. I don't want the plastic plane, I totally NEED the metal one, no chance that I'm getting the plastic, because i have these adorable flower magnets, that I'm sticking them to it. If u give me plastic, you will NEVER be getting milk and cookies again! Like seriously!
Okay so the next toy that I need, is this like this amazing iCarly stage set. It like totally comes with like Sam's remote, and the best feature is it has this microphone, and it like records music, and voices, its like fab-u-lus! And when i have sleepovers with my friends, then we can make a web cast, just like Carly and Sam!!Get me it! If I don't get it, again, I'm NOT giving you any cookies or milk or ANYTHING. Its amazing.
Okay so the third toy that i want is nail color. It comes with these cutte and pretty stick on flowers, There is  tulips, and Lillie's, and roses, and when i get this, i will have like the most fab nails ever! So again, i NEED these, its not even an option to not get me this, so yeah. The colors I want, or excuse me, the color I'm going to get, are: blue, pink, orange, lime green, and purple. Okay? So yeah, get some of those colors, and make sure that they are the prettiest colors ever.
Okay, so the forth gift that I'm going to get, is the 2010 special limited addition, Christmas's barbie doll. It is the most popular doll ever! If i have it, my friends will be like bowing down to me, so when i get it, I need you to put: To Kelsey, I made this just for you, have fun! When you put that on there, all of my friends will think I'm special, so yeah
So yeah, ill be waiting for your dielivery on Christmmas,
see you then

Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Please stop saying "like" so much. You are also using words like "fab" and "fetch"!! Please captolize your I's too. It was good also because you had good description ansd that you played the role of a spoiled little girl!! Ha Ha! Please check outmy blog at Jellybeanwoman!! thanks. Keep up the good work! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty good, few spelling errors, fair grammer, I just don't enjoy the whole, umm, "like tottaly" part of it.

    ReplyDelete