5:30 Friday Evening
OMG, today was a horrible day, i had to sit 2 hours next to smelly feet Freddie, and in science 1 hour next to addicted-to-testing-Trisha listening to click-click-send click-click-send all class. but in math i sat beside my bff Mayah. so that was the only highlight of today. lunch wasn't that great either, cause Mayah had to go home at 2nd period cause she had a dentist appointment. Oh oops, i forgot to intrudes myself. Hi I'm Chelsea Telock. I'm fifteen, i go to South Travers high, my best friend is Mayah Brooks, and my parents are divorced. i have a fat cat named willow and a beagle named Chester. Anyway back to my day at school, It was the absolutely WORST thing today. in Biology, we had to dissect a.....a....a....SPIDER! it was so gross i almost puked, i was so scared and so grossed out, it was insane! "CHELS!" (my mom calls me that for short) "Dinner is ready!" "Coming!" i yell down the stairs. i hop outta bed nudge/slide Chester out of my doorway and thump down the stairs....THUD THUD THUD. i quickly eat my spaghetti and rice and i grab my purse and I'm of to the mall. "I'm gone mom". "okay, see you tomorrow!" After the mall I'm heading over to Mayahs house to spend he night.
* * *
12:00 pm Saturday Morning
"See you later Mayah!" i say as i put n my shoes. "bye!" she replies
As I'm waking home, i see something moving on the side walk "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! its a SPIDER!!" and i bolt down the street. I run as fast as i can, and as u can see I'm kinda scared of spiders! So as i was walking i was going through my purse and i noticed i have no money left "GOD, i need a job!" For the past week i have been searching and searching for job offers i have checked all fast food stations in the city and in all of the libraries and summer camps! i cant find a job!
I was in my room, when Annie (one of my other good friends) and said that she had found a job for me!
* * *
"AN ARACHNID BREEDER!!!??????!!!!!" "how could u think i want to be n ARACHNID BREEDER!!????" i screamed "well its the only job i could find and i do know how scared you are of spiders, but its the only job available, you know you wont be finding a different job any time soon"
"Okay fine, ill apply for the job," "good, Now i got to go, my hamster is acting ...odd...." "k" i replied and hung up. I called in the job and talked to the manager, and she said she would call me back in about 3 days to tell me if i got the job or not.
* * *
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINGGGG!
i picked up the phone, and the lady from the shop had called and told me i had gotten the job. great. i get to be around spiders 6 hours every Saturday (9-3)! whoopee! I called Annie back and told her i got the job, then i called Mayah, and told her the good news!
So its Saturday morning-7:00am and I'm getting ready to go to my first job. yay.
"Okay I'm here, what do i do?" "you can start with that cage, clean it" she smirked "but i has a tarantula in it!" i said. "That's why you take it out first!" "okay" i slumped slowly to the cage, and grabbed a bucket and put in it the cage. i scooped up the tarantula and but it off to the side.
I go a new stick and leaves and got some new bugs and chucked them in there. i quickly grabbed the bucket and dumped the spider in his cage, shut the door, and went back to the manager (Heather).
"Okay Racing stripes' cage it cleaned." "perfect, sweep the floor and take Harry and Chelkly into different cages, there starting to fight. "sigh" i mumble. i ask where the broom is and start sweeping, as i was, i was watching Kellie (one of the smaller tranchelas) i almost thought that she was a cool animal.....almost. once i was done the floor, i glanced up at the clock: 12: 53 pm. great, 2 more hours! i grab the thick gloves, grab a bucket and slowly reached in. Chelkly slowly starts to crawl in. wow, the way their legs move is quite fascinating,' i think...Wait, STOP! no, you cant think their cool, their disgusting, eight legged creatues'! right....EWW! i poke Chelkly with a stick in the back of her butt, trying to make her crawl faster, instead she whips around and attacks the stick "ahhh!: i scream. "What?!" Heather yells "OH, never mind!" i yell.
* * *
I glance at the clock; 3:28, as i arrive home from my first day of work. i grabbed the bus ticket rode down to SHOP EASY a corner store a couple of blocks away, and picked up 2 bags of baked salt and vinegar chips, a cream soda slushy, and a 3 Jessy milk chocolate bars. i pig out and, i start to think.....'yeah, i might be scared of spiders but that doesn't mean that i cant think their cool at the same time, now that i think about it.....there awesome.........
WAY TO MANY SPELLING ERRORS! sorry but it is the truth.
ReplyDelete