I was sitting at home, when i got one of the biggest supprises of my life.....
"Were going to California!" "OMG! yaaaaa!, wait, this better NOT be a shananigan! (a prank)
"Nope, were really going to California!" my dad replies
It was amazing! I have been waiting to go to California for EVER! all of my friends have been in the USA, and around the world, but the farthest place ive been has been Alberta, ALBERTA! I live in Saskatuan, so I am PUMPED! We were going in about 3 days, so I ran upstars and started packing!
* * *
Ding-Dong "Now boarding flight 14, to Los Angeles."
We walk slowly into the plane, admireing (loving)all of the people and pilots controlls. I was looking at some of the children on the plane, and I noticed a tatterdemalion (a child dressed in rags). There was a lot of nicompoops (Fooslish People )we found our seats and ploppedon to the cushion. Ding-Dong "3 Minutes until take off, 3 minutes until take off. Thank you. My family orders some bits and bites, and some apple juice. I turn on the tv rihgt in front of me, and I watch Elmo. Its was Doozy (Something really great) Ding Dong. Please buckle your seat belt up, we are about to take off. The plane's engine roared, the wings moved up and down, and the weels turned we slowly started to move down the runway. 3-2-1! Lift off. click. I turned off the tv, and plugged in my head phones into my iPod, and listen to Katy Perry.
* * *
We landed 5 hours later I did a big pandiculation (a full body stretch) We amedeatly go to our hotel, and change into our bathing suits. We get into our rented car and drove to the beach. My little sister made a sand casle, and ran into the coming wave. I raced into the blue, and dove under the chilled water. I squinted (eyes are just barely open). I stand up ion the waist high salty ocean water. my sister yells from a couple of meters away, that my fard (makeup) has run down my face. I dive down back under the water, I swim a couple meters more out. I cant touch. I here someone yell (from about 30 meters away)
"FART!" what the heck, why would some one yell fart? I here it again "Everyone get out! the is a FART!"I hear people screaming; "fart! fart!" but then I notice im hearing it wrong there all yelling SHARK!! All of the kids and children run lickity-split (as fast as possible) out of the water. my brain kicks in telling me to get out of the water, peronto! (right this minute) but my legs wouldnt move!i see a black shadow creep up about 12 feet away! im just standing there, kids are all screaming "get out o the water! get out of the water!!" im trying, but my legs wont move, the shadow is creeping up 9 feet, 8 feet, closer and closer i can start to make out the image, it looks HUGE! (by the way i do lknow its a shark, it just ....it so BIG!) i hear splashing behind me, i feel a large pull on my wrist i get pulled out of the water by my sister, the shrark following us. "UGHHH! come on! my sister grunts as she finally pulls me the last couple feet on to the beach! i was almost in shock! that was the scarest thing in my life!
in the end we had a great vacationg (i didnt go in the water at all the rest of the trip) but i had a great time, and i wont be visiting the ocean anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment